Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rest day...

8 November 2010


But that means a day to head out and sightsee...so off I went to Sivasamudram first to see the twin waterfalls of Barachukki and Gaganchukki...think chukki means waterfall haha...amazing...this is also the sight of India's first hydro-electric project dating back to 1902...the small little girl happened to be there with her family and her father insisted I take a picture with her...



Then it was off to Somnathpur to visit the ancient Keshave Temple dating back to the 13th century...beautiful architecture...and then there are the colourful characters of Mysore (who needs the sights!)...starting with Mohan who sold me 10 postcards for 100 rupees...madam my name is Mohan you please buy from me...ok Mohan I buy from you....only cos the bigger boy shoved you out of my way...yipeedee for Mohan!


To the same goodhusamy who followed us the last time in Mysore City and tried to do it again today...what country you from, madam...poodah madam say go away...to the young guy on the motorbike the other night..hi hi I have some pot and just looking for fun and company...hahah it must have been really dark...get lost brudder...go sit on the pot instead...aaah Mysore!

No comments:

Post a Comment